Saturday, February 28, 2009

JV provides some amusement

Please read from the bottom up. This is an email chain between JV and .... someone who runs a blog called "This Peanut looks like a Duck." I suggest you check it out!

Vargo--why are you on blogs like "This XXXXX looks like a Duck???"

That is hilarious!!

---------------

On Tue, Feb 24, 2009 at 11:44 PM, vargo wrote:
hmmmm.? I sent it to beerfoam@thispeanutlookslikeaduck.com

I got it at this post on the blog

http://www.thispeanutlookslikeaduck.com/quack/2008/01/08/this-beer-foam-looks-like-a-duck/



On Tue, Feb 24, 2009 at 11:11 PM, Marc H wrote:
This is interesting - how did I get this email? Where did you send it to?
Cheers,
Marc

On Tue, Feb 24, 2009 at 4:01 PM, vargo wrote:
Awesome blog! Wondered if you had seen this brewery from NC.

Cool logo and great beer

http://www.duckrabbitbrewery.com/index.html

2 comments:

  1. To do list:

    Look for ducks in everything I see
    Sleep

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ditto that comment! I will keep a duck-oriented mindset on my brain.

    ReplyDelete