Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Fast Company Interviews Jim Koch, Founder of Boston Beer Company

Here's a neat little interview with Jim Koch, founder of the Boston Beer Company, better known as the brewers of Sam Adams:



I love how the brewery's location came about -- through a nonprofit development corporation dedicated to creating jobs for the local community of immigrants.

I also love Sam Adams. I'm not a dad yet, but I think it's the quintessential "Dad Beer."

Going to your kid's annoying friend's birthday party? Bring Sam Adams. Thirsty after jogging with a stroller? You need a Sam Adams. Watching a baseball game and listening to it on the radio? Sam Adams is already in hand.

Finally, I like following Fast Company writer (and author of this FC article) Ellen McGirt on Twitter. She knows what's up.

1 comment:

  1. I think you nailed it on the "quintessential dad beer" bit. My pops has been drinking this stuff since time immemorial.

    Sam Adams and high waist, pleated jeans: two things I associate with dads. Ha.

    ReplyDelete