Monday, January 4, 2010

Also...

Matthew McConaughey's brother (himself named "Rooster," I kid you not) named his two children Miller Lite McConaughey and Margarita Olympia McConaughey because he likes those beers.

Seriously.

Check out this quote:

Rooster, who is also the father of a son and a daughter, claims he isn't surprised that Matthew, 40, and Camila decided not to name their newborn after a booze, as their children's cousins are.

"I think I ruined it for him because I've already taken up that territory," Rooster says laughing. "I named my [3½-year-old] boy Miller Lyte because that's my favorite beer. And my [11-month-old] little girl is named Margarita Olympia ... I liked that beer, too, even though they don't even make it anymore."

Oak-Aged-Yeti Breed, anybody?

No comments:

Post a Comment