Wednesday, June 24, 2009

BEST TAGLINE EVER FOR A BEER!

A new beer called "S" from Korean brewer Hite is touted as having a "smoother and cleaner taste with more dietary fiber!"

Seriously... That's what I've been missing. I just drank a bottle of Bells Two Hearts Ale, and I was thinking, "it's delicious, but I have not had enough leafy greens today." Well, look no farther.

The ad copy says:

"Dietary fiber is so popular these days it has been dubbed the 6th nutrient. Dietary fiber is known to enhance intestine movement to help people keep in shape...S is an icon for the new style leader."


2 comments:

  1. By the way, anybody been at the BSP for their anniversary beers? what do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes...they've been amazing! They didn't get the Avery Maharaja Firkin, which I was bummed about, but we did try the Duckrabbit Dopplebock (INCREDIBLE) and the Great Divide Hercules on cask. Cheers matey!

    ReplyDelete