Thursday, June 25, 2009

Sweetwater Donkey Punch


Sweetwater's 4th release from teh expeimentla 'dank tank' series is a new batch of Donkey Punch and is out very soon. This was on the brewery's Twitter page (5 hours ago):

"the DP Barleywine is being bottled today. Draft is flowing now and the 22oz bottles should be in stores on monday"

Look forward to sampling. They also have photos on their page of the DP being packaged on their bottling line.

P.S. great time at BSP last night, tried Cask Great Divide Hercules DIPA, Duck-Rabbitor Doppelbock (1st keg in GA), Lagunitas A Little Sumpin' Sumpin' Ale, and Avery Maharaja. All great.

2 comments:

  1. I am excited about this. I've realized how much I love Barleywines. I can't wait Beer Club on Barleywine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just picked up Southern Tier's barleywine, which will be great (if it's anything like their others). Their label art is so terrible that it makes their beers look stupid, but hey, they taste so good I'll excuse that part of the beer experience. I also got another one of their Iniquity Black IPAs.

    ReplyDelete